Senior Planner / Strategist – Inspiring innovative creative and design
- Fantastic opportunity for a talented Planner / Strategist to join a fast growing creatively led integrated agency based in Bristol.
- Enjoy working amongst a team of highly regarded team of experts, pulling collectively to achieve award winning creatively led experiences for across a high profile client base.
- Plan and lead clients through an expansive integrated marketing offering.
- This is a newly created opportunity for a Planner within a lovely integrated agency that’ll bring a track record of strategic, creative led planning across a portfolio of big brand names.
As a Senior Planner / Strategist you’ll work closely with the Managing Director, creative and client services team in getting to the heart of a high profile portfolio of clients. You’ll enjoy operating at a senior level, attending client project meetings, running research / focus groups acting as strategic counsel, leading workshops to drive innovative thinking that essentially informs and shapes the creative brief and future success of a project.
Supporting the wider business you’ll enjoy supporting pitch work from preparation, interrogation of briefs and delivering strategic leadership, guidance and direction across the agencies existing and prospective client base.
A writer with style and substance you’ll have a talent for creating inspiring creative briefs, preparing analysis and rationale that inspires and provides creative direction. You’ll develop concept statements, positioning and support material that sells in a compelling manner and wins clients hearts and minds from the first glance.
You’ll work with the wider business to identify and research new markets that feed into the business strategy, generating insight and trend based content for brands to connect with consumers.
What experience you'll need
- An agency experienced planner or strategist with a proven track record of playing an invaluable role within the creative process.
- A demonstrable knowledge and passion for defining creative strategy and associated communications.
- You’ll be an expert communicator with real attention to detail, a team player and lover of agency life.
- Somebody who wants to go far, this is an opportunity to play a senior and essential role within the agency, making a name for yourself internally and externally.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll get rewarded with a salary in line with your experience, we’re expecting somewhere between £50K - £65K along with a whole host of other benefits and a brilliant working environment.
For more information please get in touch with Nick at ADLIB.