Graduate PR Account Executive
Graduate PR Account Executive - PR & Marketing Agency
Buckinghamshire - £20,000 - £24,000
An exciting Marketing and PR agency with a great client base and a history of progressing staff is looking for an ambitious graduate or PR executive with some agency experience (internship accepted)
Well known for their creative approach and ability to deliver stunning PR Campaigns, Events and Brand Activations, this Buckinghamshire agency compete with the very best London can offer. Working from vibrant offices in a highly desirable location on the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire border, their 40-strong team are a welcoming and social bunch, well known for their stellar work. The agency continues to grow and they are now on the lookout for an ambitious graduate or executive with some PR experience - preferably agency side, either internship or paid.
As an Account Executive you'll need to be a team player who thrives in a busy and fast-pace environment. If you're quick to learn and can contribute to a fun work environment you'll fit in well here. It is the duty of an account executive to support account managers with all aspects of PR campaigns, from concept and pitching to creation and execution. As a basic overview, the key duties will involve:
- Taking responsibility for the day to day administration of client accounts and facing clients wherever necessary.
- Assisting in the delivery of PR campaigns from the very start to the very end.
- Participating in the creation of PR proposals for new and existing clients.
- Liaise with external and internal suppliers.
- Drafting high quality written content to support PR, marketing or digital campaigns
This agency is one of the best at what they do and will offer anyone they hire serious opportunities to progress and develop as a PR professional. They offer an upbeat and genuinely fun working environment and an excellent list of clients to work with. Moreover, their benefits package includes:
- Dedicated development plan to help you progress
- Company bonus
- Regular days/nights out on the company
- Free food and drink
- Gym membership
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas
- Free car parking