Digital Project Manager
Currently on the hunt for a Digital Project Manager with one of the most popular Shopify Plus agencies in London, who work with some very established brand names pushing the boundaries of e-commerce. The agency is rapidly growing fast and need a Project Manager who is tech-savvy, has a great attitude, a willingness to learn and be a team player!
You will be responsible for delivering numerous, complex, end to end e-commerce projects. It’s important you can sit with clients and work closely with the design and production teams, as well as third party partners to produce projects on time. You should be someone who can handle and control budgets, communicate effectively with stakeholders and maintain relationships.
• Manage cross-functional project teams throughout the full project lifecycle
• Main point of contact to ensure communication flows without hassle
• Big emphasis on team collaboration so that there is a strong sense of team culture
• Proactively identify risk and know how to manage it
• Ensure all projects are run through Post Project Review process
• Take a practical approach to make improvements where needed
• Happy being brought into sales pitches so there is a smooth transition between sales and project management
• Guarantee projects meet business and client needs
• Proven track record of delivering complex e-commerce projects
• Ideally 2+ years delivering Magento, Demandware or similar projects
• Flawless time management and organisational skills
• Open to change, important to be adaptable as the company is expanding at a quick rate
• Be comfortable taking vague concepts and turning them into deliverable plans