Marketing Communications Officer
Marketing Communications Officer, Kirkby in Ashfield (Just North of Nottingham) - £20,000 - £24,000
A leading international manufacturer working with some of the biggest names in their industry are looking for a Marketing Communications Officer to join their UK team based just outside of Kirkby in Ashfield (approximately 25 minutes north of Nottingham).
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Marketing Manager in the provision of top-class effective marketing, advertising and communications across the Group.
The successful candidate will help to develop, deliver, maintain and improve the corporate websites and manage all media and technology communication platforms used to promote and conduct the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting press releases and copy for blog posts, social media, mailshots and other marketing collateral.
- Manage the corporate and e-commerce websites.
- Organise events, exhibitions and open days.
- Liaise with and co-operate with all internal and external marketing and corporate media partners and stakeholders daily.
- Lead generation and sales support for both B2B and B2C activity.
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of marketing materials, including brochures, exhibition materials and site branding.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience within a marketing or communications role with online experience i.e website management and social media management, experience in creating promotional campaigns, mailshots and social media advertising.
Experience with printed/exhibition marketing materials and an understanding of graphic design is also desirable.
UK travel is required approximately once per month for this role, therefore candidates must be able to drive.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
(Closing date Friday 22/06/18)