Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum
City of London
A vibrant financial services provider in the health and life insurance space is about to launch a new investments proposition to better serve their customer base.
The successful person will deliver direct to consumer new suite of investment products to market. This will include project management, digital content creation, compliance approvals, website build and testing, SEO support, analytics support and digital campaign development and execution.
Delivering a digital acquisition plan, you will achieve desired response and revenue targets, through digital project management, content optimisation and user experience.
About the role:
- Leading the team as a digital project manager, you will work collaboratively with digital marketing, product, design, product, operations, compliance and legal teams.
- Providing recommendations on digital marketing projects internally and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Creating, approving and delivering website content for the investments website.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in digital content, ensuring it adheres to tone of voice, target audience insights and is correct from a technical and regulatory perspective.
- Building the website, testing and managing direct to customer and intermediary web pages via internal CMS, ensuring best digital practice, SEO and customer experience.
- Creating a suited of automated email marketing campaigns through Click Dimensions in MS Dynamics CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities. Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Supporting SEO delivery, ensuring continued performance improvements, and any work in PPC, display, aggregators and affiliates is aligned.
- Driving optimisation, content production and changes to any related pages, online tools or application journeys, ensuring value is added to the customer proposition, proven with well thought-out A/B and MVT testing.
- This may involve working with wider teams to create new tools, enhance user journeys, migrate tools, rebuilding functionality.
- Supporting digital acquisition campaigns across online channels, such as PPC, display, affiliates, social and email to achieve revenue and ROI targets.
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in a financial services marketing role, either agency-side or in-house.
- Strong digital marketing background, including delivering successful digital projects and continually optimising content and user experience.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Strong copy-writing and proofreading ability including print, web and social media.
- Proven digital project management skills, including strong strategic and planning ability.