Social Media Manager - Leading NHS Trust
Job Title: Social Media Manager - Leading NHS Trust
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience plus benefits
About The NHS Trust
Best in class, globally renowned NHS trust based in Central London have an exciting opening for a talented Social Media Manager to make a big impact to the organisation. This cutting edge healthcare organisation has multiple strands; an NHS hospital, private patient care and an affiliated charity. They are at the forefront of research & innovation in specialist healthcare, education and state of the art clinical practice. This healthcare trust strives for excellence in everything they do, and have a high performing engaged workforce. The Social Media Manager will join the organisation in a period of growth, as they continue to push boundaries within healthcare.
About the Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will work across multiple areas of the organisation, creating compelling social strategies and content.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Manager:
* Develop the social media and content strategy for the NHS trust and the charity
* Manage and create proactive and reactive content across multiple platforms
* Utilise social listening and measurement tools to measure activity and obtain insights to drive social strategy
* Manage paid social and influencer activity
* Deliver reports and presentations to leadership team on social activity
You will be a driven and passionate Social Media Manager, interested in joining a best in class healthcare organisation.
Skills and experience needed for the Social Media Manager:
* 4+ years' experience in a social media role
* Ideally experience within the charity sector
* Ideally experience within healthcare
* Experience using analytics and monitoring tools on social
* Track record of strategically managing social channels to grow audiences
* Commercial awareness, enthusiasm and strong communication skills
For more information about the Social Media Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.