Digital Media Manager
1 day left
Digital Media Manager
A little about us….
We are Bray Leino a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Cheshire, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years.
Our digital team provide a great environment to further your career and develop your knowledge. We’re a friendly, passionate bunch of people who love all things digital, working for big brands across travel, education, consumer goods pharmaceutical, food and beverage.
Taking a data first approach, we work across search, programmatic, social and emerging tech that helps grow our clients’ business.
What will I be doing?
Reporting in to the Head of Digital Media, the Digital Media Manager is responsible for being our clients digital champion. You will be developing data led strategies and delivering across our key channels (Programmatic, Search and Social) to clients across a range of verticals.
In this role you will be managing and developing a Digital Media Executive, be client facing and confident in your approach to managing client relationships and have the ability to deliver data led strategies. Digital marketing is ever-changing and evolving, the successful candidate will embrace this and adapt well to change, quickly getting to grips with new technologies and industry developments and sharing these with colleagues and clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating & delivering data led digital media strategies.
- Managing the digital media delivery for clients and act as the main media point of contact i.e. trafficking implementation across dcm & dbm
- Developing thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences.
- Understanding and assimilate the brief (assist clients in developing the brief if necessary).
- Setting of Digital media goals and objectives.
- Developing the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Leading and monitoring all day-to-day Digital media activities on the account.
- Negotiating premium buys & private market place deals.
- Developing and managing robust campaign reporting to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness. (Working with the DNA Manager)
- Assessing digital media and ROI performance.
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel.
- Collaboratively working with off-line media planners and account teams to ensure that digital media is integrated with other channels and that creative and strategic outputs are aligned and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to clients.
- Management of billing for assigned clients, identify and resolve billing discrepancies as needed.
- Ideally certified & accredited in either Google AdWords, GA, Facebook Blueprint or double click certification. (If not will need to work towards these accreditations.)
- Have a thorough understanding of digital media’s key channels; including Programmatic, Social and Search.
- Be passionate, driven and knowledgeable in the digital space
- Possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Be happy to work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
- Have experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
And in return….
- Very competitive salary + Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service award
- Cycle to Work scheme
Apply for Digital Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly