Join us in helping millions of small businesses across the world
We’re looking for a product copywriter to join the Creative Team at iZettle. You probably have 3-4 years of experience working at an agency or a tech company, and have a supernatural talent for writing that you want to bring to iZettle.
As a product copywriter, you’ll be part of our Creative Team, surrounded by talented colleagues, and at the centre of one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
At iZettle, you’ll have an important role in creating copy for every aspect of our products. This can mean writing product copy for the web and launches, crafting witty one-liners, working out core messaging (together with the team), and being a guardian for our brand tonality and messaging. You’ll work across all channels: web, app, FAQs, campaigns and more.
You’re a wizard with words, have a knack for executing on creative concepts, and are ready and willing to share your experience and knowledge with the team.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- Write, write, write. You’ll be one of the main copy creators within product marketing with a focus on the public web.
- Come up with and communicate big ideas. You do this using character and wit, and make it interesting, whether it’s a three-word headline or an FAQ article.
- Create elegant and engaging copy that makes complicated ideas simple.
- Set best practices and help create guidelines for copywriting together with the rest of the Creative Team.
- Collaborate with team members across all parts of the organisation. Many of your colleagues will be in Stockholm, so you’ll be working with them from a distance.
The skills you need to succeed
- Experienced in writing marketing copy for a range of channels and audiences, with a focus on web
- Outstanding writing skills and a comprehensive understanding of English grammar
- Highly structured and pays keen attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of how to write for the web, apps and ads – and the differences between them
- UX copy and digital communication experience
- Previous experience creating content based on SEO keyword targets
- Good understanding of the principles of CRM copy
- Able to work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Experience giving and receiving constructive feedback is essential
- Able to adapt to a new tone of voice and use it to tell a story
- Be able to deliver work on tight deadlines
The skills that set you apart
- Previous experience working in tech or with developers
- Language skills other than English
- Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!
Please note, due to a high volume of CV's, all applicants will be conducted week commencing 15th August.
Apply for Product Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly