Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Booze Brands - £30-35k
Amazing Digital and Social agency based in Shoreditch are looking for an experienced Social Media Manage to come on board to help manage their growing booze accounts. Ideally experience working with booze brands would be beneficial but not a prerequisite. Any kind of FMCG/consumer brand experience would work!
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Working with the strategist to develop the Creative Briefs
* Briefing in the creative team
* Alongside the strategist and account team evaluate and provide feedback to the creative team
* Lead liaison with client and media agency on feedback and approvals
* Scheduling, planning and posting content across platforms
* Understanding of paid media & Facebook's Power Editor and the impact this has on paid vs. organic
* Set KPIs on all campaigns and work alongside media agency to ensure they are being met
* Work with reporting team to develop monthly reporting and draw actionable insights in order to continually
develop the on-going social strategy
* Day to day community management of clients Facebook channels. You will work with both internal
and client teams to ensure any questions on the channels are answered and flag any potential crisis situations.
* Participate in the development of social strategies and ideas for both organic client growth and new business
* Monitor trends and developments in social media. You will be responsible for staying on top of the latest industry
and platform news and understanding how changes will affect our strategies moving forward.
* 1-3 years' experience working in an agency
* Ideally you will have alcohol experience, but this isn't a requirement. Luxury experience is also an asset
* Digital needs to be more than just something you work in, our ideal candidate lives and
* Experience with social listening tools (example: Sprinklr, Spreadfast, Hootsuite, etc.)
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop is an asset, but not requirement
If you are keen can you please call Hannah - 0207 845 7243 - email@example.com