Account Manager - Restaurants
4 days left
Restaurant Account Manager
Our client is the UK’s biggest online Restaurant + Bar guide, providing restaurants with bookings worth £150million annually. Due to continued growth in this area, they are looking for a Restaurant Account Manager to join their growing restaurant sales team to sell in the Restaurant Partnership package plus other marketing opportunities to restaurants in London and across the UK.
The Restaurant Partnership package offers restaurants increased visibility, an enhanced listing online as well as many other marketing and promotional benefits in order to increase covers and offer brand exposure to our high spending food loving audience.
What the role entails:
• Sales: Selling the Restaurant Partnership Package to UK restaurants. This involves selling both over the telephone and via meetings, as well as pitching extra sales opportunities where relevant.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Account handling: Account handling and building excellent relationships with restaurant clients, ensuring you identify relevant marketing and sales opportunities throughout the year for your clients.
• Uploading digital content to client restaurant pages.
• Offering on-going support to restaurant clients where suitable, arranging catch up calls and meetings to go over stats, figures and renewals
• Sourcing offers and promotions from the restaurants when appropriate
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum -2 years direct sales experience
• Good negotiation skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good organisational skills and time management
• Confidence to communicate and present at all levels
• Knowledge of selling to restaurants would be a bonus
• Ideally a knowledge and love of the London and UK restaurant scene
If this is of interest, get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.
Apply for Account Manager - Restaurants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly