Key Account Manager - Motoring sector
3 days left
Key Account Manager - £35K Basic+Commission - Richmond
Our client is the world leader in online classifieds, with 12 brands that span the globe.
Founded in London in 2000, today they are the UK’s leading classified site, with over 16m unique visitors every month and over 9.5m app downloads. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live.
There are 4 classified verticals that also includes Jobs, Property, Motors and Services.
Due to growth the motoring sector has grown to be one of the largest motoring classified platforms in the UK with 8% of all used cars sold in the UK found on their site! Backed by the brand, the Motors attracts the biggest dealers advertising their cars through the site delivering cost effective and targeted means to sell their vehicles.
They have ambitious plans for growth; their aim is to continue their annual double-digit growth. They are investing to achieve these goals and already have in place a robust strategic plan backed by significant investment.
As a Key account manager you will be responsible for retaining and growing an existing base of high yielding accounts that will cover large independent, small franchise and supermarket dealer accounts.
Duties will include:
- Retain, grow & increase the net value of your allocated account base
- Plan your accounts to ensure opportunities and threats are identified and planned for sooner rather than later
- Build first class relationships with these key accounts and maximize the potential of this crucial segment of the market
- Weekly reports and forecasts delivered to your line manager
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date and accurate at all times
- Ensure your accounts receive the best possible ROI and a world-class user experience
- Research opportunities and competition
- Achieve and over exceed daily KPI’s and performance metrics (calls, proposals, etc)
- Have a complete understanding of the products and services to enable all customers’ needs and questions to be dealt with
The ideal candidate will display the following attributes:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Able to articulate business goals, performance requirements and lead the implementation of change
- A customer first approach
- Proactive with ability to manage own workload effectively
- Lead by example- meet and exceed all KPI’s measured weekly, monthly and YTD
- Account management experience
- Fluent in English and strong communication skills required.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions and take ownership.
- Strong sense of professionalism.
- Self-motivated & a good team player.
- Technically adept, with experience using MS Excel, the Office suite and CRM applications.
For more information on this role or to apply, please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Motoring sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly