Account Manager - Sponsorship and Events
3 days left
Do you have a passion for sports and entertainment marketing? Do you want to work with some of the most well-known brands in the world? If yes is a common answer then this could be a role for you!
This forward thinking and global sponsorship agency are looking for a proactive account manager with experience and a passion for sponsorship marketing, events and brand development.
- Lead proactive client communications - partner management, project management
- Manage interagency relationships to ensure smooth delivery of client programs
- Managing and overseeing activation campaigns for major blue chip brands
- Project management and delivery: planning, overseeing and delivering sponsorship activities and campaigns across events as well as ongoing asset management (such as ticketing, hospitality and other commercial assets).
- Reports/presentations: creating and delivering internal and external documents and presentation to clients, potential clients and colleagues
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience - 2 years direct experience agency or client side
- Experience in sports or entertainment marketing
- Project or account management experience
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are ready to join a global agency then apply today!
Apply for Account Manager - Sponsorship and Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly