3D Visualiser (Live Events)
3D VISUALISER (Live Events)
Fast-growing live events agency seeks talented 3D Visualiser to support the delivery of award winning live events. Based in the heart of London’s West End.
3D Visualiser, central London. £40k-£50k
Are you passionate about delivering award-winning events to blue chip clients? Would you thrive in a creative West End agency where your contribution makes a difference?
We are Cheerful Twentyfirst, a fast-growing live events agency based near Oxford Circus. We specialise in engaging, immersive events designed to align people behind strategy and brand.
We have a hugely successful track record in developing long-term strong relationships with our clients. This is the result of consistently offering superb professional service, creative excellence, a great understanding of their brand and business - and of course all with a smile and on budget!
To continue this success, we now need to grow our amazing creative team. You will join a team who are multi-tasking, multi-talented, responsible, creative, nimble and friendly.
- Take the lead on the 3D design and visualisation process of set, stage and exhibition builds, from brief through to concept design creation, 3D visualisation and production.
- Take each project from initial brief through to completion
- Take the brief either directly from the client or Account Director
- Understand their brand and what they are looking to achieve
- Brief internal departments (digital / production etc.)
- Hands on set & stage / exhibition / event design
- Liaise with construction suppliers
- Set and manage project timescales
- Be a key part of the pitch team
- Confidence in creative proposal development and pitching live event ideas to clients of all levels
- Ability to gain a really in depth knowledge of a client's brand
- Proven experience contributing to and developing creative ideas for global brands
- Knowledge and experience of content driven experiential activations
- Candidates must come with a good mix of both B2B and B2E event experience
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of event production to include tech, logistics and digital
- Excellent knowledge of branding within events
- Real can-do attitude, with the ability to drive, motivate and manage teams
- Ability to remain calm in high pressured environments
- Proficient use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A creative thinker.
- Comfortable with all aspects of the 3D design process.
- Able to communicate your concepts verbally, in writing and through free-hand sketches.
- A self-starter with the motivation and initiative to push creative boundaries.
- Ambitious, diligent and hard working.
- The ability to lead 3D design projects taking them from brief, through concept design and development to production.
- Substantial agency experience delivering creative concepts for events.
- Excellent design and visualisation skills in Cinema 4D and/or Sketch Up
- Strong spatial planning and technical drawing ability using Vectorworks or AutoCAD.
- Great Adobe CS/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign specific) skills to perfect presentation collateral.
- Good freehand sketching skills.
- A strong passion in brand focused experiential, event, set, interior, industrial or theatrical design.
- Excellent interpersonal/client presentation skills with a proven track record delivering competitive pitch winning ideas.
If you're experience matches the above and you're keen to take on a new challenge with a good level of responsibility, please press the 'Apply' button.
The closing date for applications is 20th July 2018.