An exciting Digital Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading organisation that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about engagement, delivering fantastic content and outstanding customer experiences.
As Digital Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for content management for corporate digital and associated web and mobile channels
- Support the website development and including UX, A/B and user testing
- Manage relationships with key agencies and suppliers, ensuring these are maximised
- Manage an editor and internal relationships with key stakeholders to deliver to an integrated communications programmes
- Ensure effective monitoring, measuring and reporting of performance of our digital channels and communications activities
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- Experience of working within a digital content environment, either in-house or agency
- Proven experience of working in a busy digital team, including managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proven experience of project managing complex digital development projects and technical updates
- Solid experience of HTML, CSS, web and mobile UX and accessibility, SEO and analytics
- Proven experience of using Adobe CS6 to produce creative content, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier