Online Manager - Retail - London
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Online Manager - The Company
My client is a designer luxury retail brand based in Central London. The brand is most famous for their luxury lingerie but has a wide product range and a number of stores. The company also has a successful ecommerce site and online presence.
Online Manager - The Role
The Online Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day website, launch products, write web content for products and general pages, organise seasonal campaign site ideation and execution, email marketing, plan and execute SEO, oversee PPC campaigns, and produce and present website and digital marketing reporting. The Online Manager will report to the CEO and will have a huge role to play in the online performance of this brand.
Online Manager - Key Responsibilities
● Setting digital strategy to grow online business
● Launch new products
● Oversee seasonal campaign ideation and execution online
● Liaise with Communications Manager about key campaigns
● Update website content/graphics
● Liaise with graphic designer for marketing materials and website photography
● Write all web content: products and informational pages
● General website maintenance
● Oversee seasonal sales, setting discounted prices
● Create email campaigns and other marketing materials
● Oversee and execute PPC campaigns and SEO performance
● Analyse Google Analytics to see where any performance problems are occurring and how to fix
Online Manager - Required Skill / Experience
● Understanding of SEO
● Experience of using Google Analytics, Wordpress and WooCommerce
● Good visual eye
● Excellent analytical skills
● Excellent written and spoken English and good creative writing
● Strong organisational skills
If this is the Online Manager position for you then do not hesitate and apply!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.