New Business Manager
Can you help us successfully manage our relationships with some of the most innovative digital and creative businesses in the country?
We're looking for an experienced and highly organised New Business Manager to join our quickly growing team here at incite.
Our clients rely on us to create growth opportunities for them and we’d count on you to report success to our clients, manage a range of business development and marketing activities and ensure our relationships remains strong and your clients happy.
It would suit an agency or business development professional, or someone used to successfully winning or managing and growing revenue for a range of B2B clients.
You’ll be dealing with senior entrepreneurs on one side and client marketers on the other, so it takes someone who is confident, conscientious and understands the world of marketing.
We offer a fun, flexible and relaxed working environment and reward hard work and dedication.
- Effectively communicate potential opportunities to clients
- Plan and implement client campaigns and qualify opportunities
- Develop a strategic relationship with your client
- Lead client contact management and communications
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge specific to each client, keeping up to date with market trends
Skills + Experience:
- Competent Multi-tasker
- Minimum of 5 Years' relevant experience
- Pipeline and project management experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented and a positive outlook
- Comfortable in dealing with senior company executive