Project Manager (freelance)
Our client is a corporate communications agency with a small design studio. They require a junior PM to join their team during their busy period. Whilst this role is a contract it may for the right person convert to a permanent position.
The Project Manager will support senior colleagues on delivery of a broad range of client work, from b2b magazines and journals to one off digital, narrative and messaging projects.
A self-starter with the confidence to communicate with internal project stakeholders, the successful candidate will proactively manage project issues; escalate these as appropriate, and be able to positively enthuse and engage people at key points.
Experience and skills:
- 1-2 years minimum in a project management role
- Experience of working in a creative /design environment, so has rigor and an understanding of the briefing and creative process
- Experience in managing brand, copy, digital and film projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Flexible approach