Are you an immediately available Display Manager and want to play a key role in a brand new position for an international FMCG brand? Have you got a good understanding of media planning and buying and solid knowledge of programmatic display? If so this role could be the one for you!
You are an experienced programmatic display specialist or a media planner buyer, who has closely worked with programmatic display teams in the past. You have an excellent knowledge of several market leading DSPs and Ad Servers. You can plan, traffic, implement and optimise paid media campaigns to the highest standard.
Additional preferred skills:
- Paid social management experience is desireable.
- Hands on knowledge of industry leading independent DCO providers.
- Hands on ad ops experience.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Self-starter, with good initiative and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
About the role
This is a fast-moving brand new role where you will need to get your hands dirty and get things moving quickly. You will be trafficking direct campaigns yourself as well as managing agencies, checking media plans and managing day-to-day interfaces between multiple stakeholders. You will also be doing some of the analysis and reporting of campaigns, both yours and those run by the agency.