Client/ Account Manager
This multi-disciplinary agency, who create innovative brand and product experiences for clients spanning multiple sectors, are looking for a bright and passionate Client/ Account Manager to join the team. In this role, you'll utilise your previous agency experience, to support the senior's and wider design team, to deliver complex projects from initial concept through to delivery.
- Supporting your Senior Client Director's in the delivery of large scale projects alongside taking ownership of your own projects, from brief to integrated delivery; you'll be comfortable leading client conversations, being a trusted point of contact for key stakeholders and continuously supporting the nurturing of client relationships
- You'll always have an overview of the accounts you are running and those you are supporting on; able to advise clients and relevant design teams on status's, budgets and timelines for key milestone delivery
- You will liaise with third party suppliers to negotiate fees and ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of work
- You will integrate yourself into the work, able to resource and troubleshoot effectively, advising your clients throughout the process and consistently managing expectations, and in turn building a strong strategic and commercial understanding of your client's business needs
- As an Account Manager, you'll take ownership of your work and also manage project logistics, including scoping of work, cost allocation, scheduling and tracking of schedules, all the whilst ensuring that each project has the appropriate documentation to support a timely delivery!
What skills are essential?
- You must have prior experience working as an Account Manager in a creative agency; familiar with the process involved in strategic branding and ideally, be keen to learn about how this ties into innovation and product design!
- Communication is key in this agency; you'll be trusted and invested in from day one, to not only build external client relationships but equally internally with the wider Client Service and Design teams
- You'll be pragmatic, a natural problem solver and appreciate that a strong eye for detail is core to being a thriving Account Manager!
If you are a capable Account Manager, who is eager to continue learning and developing, with a strong passion for the creative and branding process and prior experience in a creative agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!