Account Managers x 2! – Stunning Soho Agency
Account Managers x 2! – Stunning Soho Agency – to £32k + excellent benefits
One of London’s finest digital and direct marketing led agencies is seeking two talented Account Managers. One of the Account Managers will work on an exciting car account and the other Account Manager on one of the UK’s leading supermarket chains.
The agency’s expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing and they have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing (DM), retail, digital (including social and influencer marketing), content and production services.
Possessing an agency network in 25 countries worldwide, they work with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
The agency won this account in February 2017, and over the last year they have begun to build a great relationship with their client, working on a wide range of projects.
Their remit as their customer relationship management agency covers the following core areas:
- Loyalty – growing their loyalty card and helping create a brand new loyalty proposition for wine as well as launching an app for their loyalty card.
- Local store support – tactical work to protect against competitor stores and also to launch newly refreshed stores.
- ATL support – integrated through the line campaigns at key times of the year such as Christmas, Easter and Summer.
Within those core areas their focus is on strategy and content creation across a complete range of formats and channels, predominantly email and direct mail.
As they are a retail client it is typically fast paced however, this is NOT a churn account.
As they are a small team, they are looking for an Account Manager who can take ownership of the account day to day. You should also be organised, passionate and enthusiastic with great attention to detail and with a preferable love of food!
The agency’s remit for this car account is to create CRM (predominantly email and DM) that engages existing customers and measurably increases new car sales.
The agency has managed the account for 20 years, so this remains a key agency client with billings over £1m and a relationship to be proud of.
The agency work collaboratively with the ATL, media, digital, PR and events agency to produce genuinely integrated campaigns.
What the agency need from you!
Experience in CRM and email delivery is favoured but ultimately, they are looking for someone who is competent and confident in showcasing the core client services skillset, is ambitious and has a strong willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of core processes for campaign development across print, e-mail, web, social and mobile technologies – from brief interrogation to final creative output
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to think on your feet
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Organisation and the ability to manage, prioritise and juggle multiple projects efficiently is key to this role.
Salary and good bits!
Up to £32k + agency away days, summer and Xmas parties, sports and charity events and many clubs – there’s no end of ways to have fun at this agency!
In addition there are surprise and delights gifts and extra day’s holiday in addition to the 360 feedback they give you every year.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Managers with digital and CRM campaign experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Account Managers x 2! – Stunning Soho Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly