Quant Research Manager | Youth and Media Research
A great quant role you will have the chance to work on everything from audience segmentation to creative testing, with your work having a true impact. A unique setup you will get to work collaboratively with this agencies sister media company, meaning your work will have a real strategic impact and you will get to see it come to life!
This agency is a one of a kind, specialising in both media insights and youth culture. With young people being so important now in most purchase decisions, they are highly forward thinking and attune to cultural shifts. Working with well-known clients including, LEGO, ITV, Hasbro, Pokémon and more, they get to grips with how young people are connecting with media and brands!
- 4+ years' experience in market research
- Excellent command of quantitative research methodologies
- Strong data processing and analysis skills with an eye for accuracy
- Confident in presenting to senior level clients
- Be able to think strategically and turn insights into actionable business recommendations for clients
- Experience or interest in media
If you're looking for something a bit different, don't miss out and apply now!