Head of Digital Marketing - Health and Fitness Tech
Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing - Health and Fitness Tech
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 basic salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits and bonus scheme.
About The Health and Fitness Tech Company
An incredibly exciting opportunity to join a super-growth health and fitness technology company currently making waves within the industry on a global scale. Recently bought by the 6th largest internet company in the world, this health and fitness technology company are looking to hone their marketing strategy to ensure continued growth and increased customer acquisition across multiple markets.
The role of Head of Digital Marketing is a hugely integral role to the company, and they are looking for someone who can take ownership over the company's digital marketing strategy across ecommerce channels (SEO, PPC, display, paid social, affiliates) and online branding and content, integrating with wider teams including partnerships, sales teams and retail. With huge growth plans in place to become a billion dollar structure in the next 5 years, this is an excellent time to join a young and fast-growing team with a flexible and dynamic company culture.
About The Head of Digital Marketing Role
As Head of Digital Marketing, you will manage a digital and creative team, as well as relevant outside agencies across digital marketing and ecommerce.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Digital Marketing:
* Set overall digital marketing strategy that will deliver revenue growth linked to ROI on marketing spend
* Drive SEO performance by implementing effective SEO best practices to guide organic growth
* Manage paid media campaigns across search, social, display and affiliates to that will deliver growth
* Lead on an online collateral refresh, capitalising on the huge company awareness to ensure all branding best reflects the company's goals and ambitions
* Optimise conversions from site users and identify opportunities to leverage corporate partnerships that result in increased customer acquisition
* Manage a headcount of 7 initially, but take a key role in building the team further.
About The Successful Head of Digital Marketing
If you are currently in a senior Digital Marketing role and are keen to work with a disruptive, innovative brand in the health and fitness technology space, this could be the perfect next step with one of the global leaders in the field.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Head of Digital Marketing:
* Circa 5+ years' of solid experience in consumer ecommerce, ideally with a fast-growth scale-up
* Deep understanding of all digital acquisition channels including SEO, PPC, paid social, affiliates and content
* Strong experience of interpreting complex marketing modelling and data analysis, and translating this into successful ROI on marketing spend
* The ability to adapt to a very agile, entrepreneurial environment
* A marketing or business degree preferred
* Sector experience in consumer healthcare, technology or genetics testing preferred.
The Head of Digital Marketing will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £60,000 to £70,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Head of Digital Marketing role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.