Who are we?
Veran is a boutique HR Technology Consultancy that helps large businesses to successfully plan for and
implement HR cloud technology. Founded 5 years ago by Helen Thiel and Tom Holmes, Veran addresses in
gap in the Market and has developed a unique voice and position in the industry. Veran has grown through
the creation of strategic social communities which provide the business with a credible standing in the
industry, rich insights into our clients needs whilst also successfully generating leads.
You’ll play a crucial role in growing Veran’s business. Working closely with Business Development, you’ll
design, execute and measure our B2B marketing efforts. At Veran you will have real responsibility and be
able to manage the Marketing process from start to finish to drive visible results.
What will you be responsible for?
- Generating leads and relationships through our networks for the sales team.
- Designing comprehensive outbound campaigns targeted at specific personas and industry verticals
- Supporting our FS HR & Compliance network with Marketing collateral as needed.
- Setting direction and overseeing Marketing Activity for myHRcareers; maintaining the groups independence whilst also linking activity to Veran’s Business Development Objectives
- Working with our Business Development lead to manage our Salesforce CRM System; keeping contacts, campaigns and records up to date & ensure targeted, efficient marketing communications.
- Working with internal and external partners/PR agencies as needed, to ensuring that all the marketing material (landing page, email copy, whitepapers, blogs etc) is linked coherently to the campaign messages, is produced on time and to a high standard ready for campaigns.
- Setting up the measurement of all activity, monitoring, reporting progress and iterating to improve efficiency.
- Planning and running high profile events working alongside Business Development to ensure Sales objectives.
- Build PR opportunities for Veran & our networks
- Create and manage excellent events, to generate leads, and promote awareness
- Deliver high quality marketing & Sales collateral to support Business Development
- Collaborate with our team & partners to develop events & materials, effectively managing ad-hoc and time-pressured requests as well as those agreed in your plan.
- Design & deliver successful campaigns that support Business Development
- Grow our existing networks, keeping abreast of trends & opportunities to raise our profile & following
- Support internal communications and events.
What skills & experience do you need?
Veran is unique and are looking for the right person to support our growth in this next exciting stage.
We always hire for potential, not experience, but the following skills and experience would help:
- 3-6 years’ experience in a B2B environment, ideally professional services
- Experience building, growing & maintaining online communities/networks for lead generation
- Managing successful B2B marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Direct Marketing and Relationship Management
- Indirect Marketing and Content generation and Management
- Confidence working successfully with external agencies & partners where needed
- Experience creating and managing events
What are we looking for?
- Passion for learning and someone who understands & has an active interest in HR & Technology
- Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better
- Comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace and adjusting course regularly
- Can-do attitude: you enjoy being hands on and rolling up your sleeves where necessary
- Creative; you’re able to generate marketing ideas & ensure quality of materials
- Analytical: naturally able to assess, critique, and adjust your approach to improve results
- Confident; you can challenge ideas & respectfully get your point across.
- Collaborative: Able to work with other team members to create materials & improve outcomes
- Team Player: You understand your role in supporting our wider team & naturally collaborate
- Flexible: You’re able to deliver results in changing conditions
- Positive: You share our can-do approach & always find positive solutions!