Head of Communications - Property re-generation
My client is a leader within the property and regeneration sector and is looking for their new Head of Communications to support the company as it builds it's reputation in the property industry and positions itself as the best and most respected regeneration developer in the UK. The role is pivotal in making this a reality and the person will have the onus for generating strong ideas to creatively and consistently tell their story amongst the key external stakeholders. This role is essential to promoting the brand vision and values across multiple communication channels with a strong emphasis on the media.
The absolute essential responsibilities include:
1. Developing the 'core campaign themes' - these will support the values of the business and manage the roll-out of campaigns around these to internal and external audience.
2. Manage the company's core media programme across trade and consumer press.
3. Manage and drive the company's thought leadership programme, strategically as well as the implementation including production of online and offline assets - you will have resources to be able to do this.
4. Own the company's core narrative including corporate presentations and decks, website, collateral
5. Invest in junior team's learning and development and lead by example.
6. Manage the creative agencies and production agencies to bring strategy to life.
You MUST have at least 7-9 years' of experience in your comms career and you must be a creative, entrepreneurial thinker. This is a medium enterprise, doing some top work in the leading UK & IRE cities. Please get in touch if you are keen. I am on email@example.com should you want to discuss more about this or any other roles that I am working on.