Senior Social Media Manager - B2C
One of the largest payment providers in the world is looking for a Senior Social Media Managaer.
This is FANTASTIC role. It sits within the b2c marketing team supporting in the development and delivery of their social media strategy to support brand, customer and acquisition measures.
SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER ROLE:
- Supporting in evolving the short and long term social strategy to help demonstrate the role social can play in supporting the overall communications mix.
- Build industry leading social strategies for specific campaigns, tasks and platforms to help deliver against our growth agenda.
- Management of key brand, customer and commercial social campaigns and content. This includes end-to-end planning, production, paid media planning and reporting and working with other marketing teams to drive integration.
- Work with agencies, partners and social platforms to ensure our content is engaging and deliver against best practices.
- Manage budgets for allocated campaigns, ensuring we have the right budget split between content production and amplification.
- Set clear measures and KPIs for activity to drive continuous improvement and optimisation through social media campaigns
- Build and lead new process for delivering ongoing social media reporting that supports test and learn agenda.
- Drive the agenda for how we measure social and content marketing to understand its impact on the brand and business.