Paid Search / PPC Manager
- Working across a number of varied accounts.
- Highly specialised market-leader.
- Brand new offices in the centre of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
This agency has a massive USP in they focus on one market area, but you’ll enjoy the variety of working with both ambitious SMEs and large organisations looking to drive their growth to the next level. The business structure is also highly conducive to you focusing on optimising PPC campaigns, while being able to speak to clients directly and allow this to shape your strategy (dedicated Account Managers to each client.
To give some more detail on the day to day, you will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns end to end (primarily AdWords but also Bing where appropriate). Being able to work directly with the clients will allow you to understand their goals and shape overall strategy, which will lead into a cycle of implementation, website reviews, Google Analytics reporting and feed back into your client updates and overall strategy.
Further to this process for new clients, the focus on existing client accounts will include keyword management, campaign structuring, targeting, bid management and budget control. An additional focus will be keeping up to date with the latest developments in paid search, and an awareness of key competitors / market challenges in this space.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience managing PPC campaigns hands on (AdWords and Bing), ideally agency side but client side candidates will also be considered.
- Additional knowledge across Paid Social would be a real plus.
- Well-versed with various paid search tools including Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage multiple client campaigns with varying budgets.
- Confident speaking to clients directly and offering recommendations to paid search strategy based on their overarching goals.
- Interest in attending workshops, networking events and training programmes.
There is a competitive salary on offer of £25-30k depending on experience. Please still get in touch if your expectations are a touch higher, as more senior applications will be considered. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, cycle to work and also paid working days to volunteer with a chosen charity throughout the year.
Drop Joe a note to organise a call to discuss the role in more detail.