Senior Planner - Advertising Agency - London
Are you a hungry Senior Planner looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in brand planning and ATL campaigns?
If this answer is yes, then this may be the role for you…
A growing indepenent advertising agency based in the heart of Soho is looking to hire a Senior Planner. As the Head of Planning's No. 2 you’ll be responsible for leading strategy on a range of big brands in the FMCG, tech and alcohol categories.
You’re already an experienced Senior Planner, at a stage in your career where you are used to leading on accounts and would like a role with more automomy You’re be confident running workshops and presenting to teams, able to defend your judgement yet take on board feedback. You write compelling creative briefs that lead to outstanding effective campaigns. You're a natural problem solver, a people person, you get on well with those around you and foster relationships at a senior level.
You’ll be expected to:
- Unpick complex client briefs
- Develop brand, communications and creative strategies
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Write creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Plan and facilitate workshops
- Work on new business pitches
- Translate key insights to develop strategy and propositions
Who you are:
- A Planner with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Able to develop brand strategies and architecture
- Have a track record leading on ATL campaigns
- Both a creative and lateral thinker
- An excellent listener and collaborator
- A confident presenter
This is a position for a passionate Planner looking to take their career to the next level at a respected creative agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.