A great opportunity has come up for a Marketing Manager to join an EdTech company in London. You will be responsible for the content strategy, managing a team of 4 to execute online and offline campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Providing marketing qualified leads to internal teams
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, and leads
- Own and execute detailed and integrated content strategyfor a targeted audience and optimising the path to conversion
- Own inbound marketing funnels, conversion paths, and ROI
- Manage the internal design teams as well as external agencies
- Development and line management of four executives.
Key Skills of the B2B Marketing Manager:
- Experience producing content and copywriting
- Proven experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Understanding the Inbound Marketing funnels, conversions, and ROI reporting
- Good at stakeholder management
If you want to work for a fantastic, innovative and entrepreneurial company then please apply.