Heading of Marketing/PR - Advertising/Marketing/Branding Agency
Great opportunity for Head of Marketing & PR to join a renowned world class agency that are 'lorded' for their boundary pushing creative thinking.
Established award winning, independent creative agency with 19 offices, 700 employees worldwide. This is an agency who are known experts in creating experiences across mediums for leading brands. They offer a highly innovative working environment - people are pulled from all disciplines; film makers, 3d, 2d designers, art directors, copywriters, digital, architects, journalists and creative strategists for the one goal - of producing great creative work. Based in beautiful W1 offices.
As Head of Marketing & PR you will devise and lead the internal and external marketing strategy for EMEA and have input into the global network.
You'll work closely with The CEO and Business Development Director by implementing effective marketing tools. You'll be highly experienced at identifying opportunities to raise agency profile/brand which will enable new client opportunities and build/reinforce the creative reputation both internally and externally.
You'll manage a team of 3 which includes website/social content manager and marketing executive.
Day to day:
- Devise, implement and communicate EMEA's marketing strategy
- Develop and implement marketing communication plan to support attraction of new client opportunities.
- Own the development and production of marketing collateral and insight led communications
- Industry positioning - maximise effectiveness of industry bodies membership. Be a visible representative within industry organisations, attending networking and other events.
- Manage EMEAs PR activities, get coverage for agency - figureheads, client wins, opinion pieces and manage external PR agency.
- Maintain media contacts from journalists; coordinate relevant Board Directors/employees response
- Identify external speaking/thought leadership opportunities.
- Develop award strategy
- Overall leadership for marketing team; mentor and coach members of the team.
- Implement internal communications initiatives
- Oversee content generation for agency website; manage the Global Content Manager.
I'm looking for an experienced, highly motivated in-house agency Marketing Director. You'll will have a proven track record and gravitas in leading a marketing function within the integrated marketing services/agency sector. You will be experienced in using marketing to build client relationships, build agency reputation/profile and support the BD in the conversion of new business. You'll have outstanding management skills, able to motivate a team, have commercial responsibility for marketing budget. You'll be a superb communicator, confident and capable of leading conversations with senior prospective clients and the senior internal partners and global management team.
This is a senior role within the agency and you'll be given lots of autonomy to really make your mark. Please press the 'Apply Now' button.