Junior Social Media Manager
Junior Social Media Manager
We’re Dewynters, the leading live entertainment marketing agency. Based in central London, we create groundbreaking campaigns that are seen across the world, spanning the fields of theatre, music, arena events, opera, sport, film, comedy and exhibitions.
Clients include the Royal Shakespeare Company, Nitto ATP World Tennis Finals, Les Misérables, Mamma Mia!, The Lion King, The Book of Mormon, Taste London Festival, Ubisoft and Marvel Universe Live! We recently embarked on an international new business drive that has generated clients in France, Germany, Sweden, Asia and The Gulf.
You’ll create & maintain groundbreaking content campaigns, ensuring they’re successfully implemented across all key social media platforms for a variety of live theatrical productions; both in the West End, in the UK and internationally.
Reporting to our Head of Social and working under the tutorship of our Social Media Manager, you’ll work together on exciting and creative social media campaign strategies; as well as having responsibility for the daily upkeep of audience engagement across all social media channels, you’ll also act as the spokesperson for well loved international entertainment brands.
Working alongside the Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for the planning, strategy, implementation and reporting of paid social campaigns; you’ll use smart techniques to deliver quality engagements and ticket sales for our clients
You’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Have proven experience gained from a fast-paced agency or company
- Are brilliant at the development of big ideas and a keen creator of content
- Are able to develop, create and skillfully manage multilple tones of voice via multiple social media platforms
- Proactively seek and develop storylines within your Social Media campaigns and integrate amongst all media communication platforms; providing our clients with collaborative, exciting and mindful content
- Know the key social channels inside out and are a self-confessed social media nerd
- Have experience in activating and managing paid social advertising
- Have organisational and multitasking superpowers, whilst always thinking and being proactive
- Value working in a great team and are able to keep your cool and sense of humour under pressure
- Have some experience in content creation tools such as PhotoShop, iMovie, Final Cut and Video Production
If you think this job is for you please send your updated CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations and why you are the right person, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can we offer you?
We offer a whole array of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday rising to 28 days holiday (includes the Christmas shutdown)
- Flexible working
- Permanent health insurance
- Career development and training budget
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life cover
- Season ticket Loan
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Champagne and sabbaticals for long serving team members
- Christmas and summer parties
- Complimentary massages
- Complimentary fruit
- Five for Five social
- Complimentary theatre/entertainment tickets