Global Marketing Manager
Group Marketing Manager
After 14 years this leading organisation within the manufacturing/engineering industry, based in Coventry, are seeking to appoint a Group Marketing Manager to drive the product line, services, awareness and growth of the company globally.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, and as sole marketer, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a global marketing strategy as the company embarks on the development, launch and growth of international subsidiaries. The sector is enjoying a period of significant growth and change and the company seek to capitalise on its pedigree and experience through the use of intelligent, effective and brand leading marketing.
- Determine and implement a cost effective global marketing strategy.
- Drive awareness of the company brand and expertise within the industry and market.
- Work with the Engineering and Sales Teams during the product development phase to support product launch and PR into global markets.
- Work with the relevant teams to define guidelines and strategic product roadmaps.
- Develop and enhance the company's market positioning in each of its core vertical markets.
- Research and understand the markets within which the company operates including compliance markets.
- Support the international sales team with marketing activity to drive product awareness and drive sales opportunities.
- Align business processes with the company's commercial and contractual documentation.
- Work with management to further develop and maximise other revenue streams such as subscription modelling, service level agreements, service and repair etc.
- Work with external partners to design and develop a more product and services based website.
- Develop and enhance the company's e-commerce site to become a key revenue stream for the business.
The successful candidate will have experience of implementing marketing strategies within a technical and product led market, ideally within an industrial environment. The ability to really understand the market you work in is key in this role and whilst candidates are not expected to come from within industry they must be able to demonstrate their ability to get to grips with a technical product and how to communicate this to customers.
This is a genuinely exciting role for the right candidate and offers the opportunity to completely own marketing, making a significant impact in the business. This is a senior role reporting directly into the Managing Director and doesn't currently manage any direct reports.
£40,000 - £50,000 DOE - Coventry