Social Media Executive - Integrated Creative Agency - London
A well respected integrated creative agency located near London Bridge is looking for a Social Media Executive to join their busy team. This agency is all about human behaviour and focuses on creating better brand experiences for today's consumers.
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, you’ll manage the social activity for all the agency's clients, ensuring all content is delivered on brief and to the highest standard across all social channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for Social Media to get their foot on the agency ladder.
- Manage all brand publishing and community engagement across key social channels
- Developing social content and calendar plans
- Audience engagement
- Supporting the Social Strategist on the development of content strategies
- Contributing to brainstorms for social campaigns and creative assets
- Produce social copy under brand Tone of Voice guidelines
- Editing and proofing incoming social copy from clients and third-party agencies
- Identify influencer outreach opportunities
- Advising on best use of social channels and providing optimisation recommendations
- Manage the agency social media content and channel publishing
- Reporting and making recommendations on trends, platform developments, and content opportunities
You’ll be passionate about all thing social and have 1 – 2 years’ experience in a creative social marketing or community management environment. You already have a solid understanding of mainstream social channels and are looking for your next step on the career ladder.
- Experience with social listening, publishing, and scheduling tools / CMS
- Knowledge of content and social strategies
- Reporting and trend analysis
- Calendar planning
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Great presentation skills
- Awareness for best-in-class work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-2 years in social media to get their foot in the door at a fantastic integrated agency who nurture and develop their staff.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
In order to considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.