Senior Director | Reputation Insight | PR Consultancy | London
Are you a senior researcher with experience in reputation and brand and comms studies and looking for something a little different?
We are working with one of the leading PR & communications agencies who have grown organically over the years to have some of the most interesting clients around. From the likes of Google and AirBNB, to helping the Bill & Melina Gates foundation, this really is a role with much more variety than your average research agency or client-side job.
They are looking for a Senior Account Director help run projects and accounts and give strategic direction to teams, planners and clients based on strong insights and research.
They have a huge amount of in-house capabilities also which all integrate to give clients the best insights and strategy upon which to base their campaigns around, from social media and digital to film and content, the exposure you get in this role other disciplines is unrivalled.
They're also an excellent employer, with the owner often investing in individual ideas to form new companies or stand-alone businesses under the umbrella of this company. This has been anything from handing the reigns over of a team to the director full time, to investing in apps being developed by the team
The most important thing is that you are a mixed methodology researcher who has been hands on running offline qual such as focus groups or depth interviews and comfortable with some quant (though most quant is outsourced).
Some key responsibilities are:
- Conducting qualitative research including focus groups and depth interviews
- Commissioning quantitative research
- Ability to engage with strategists and push the insight agenda
- Working with clients to identify insight needs
- Client Account Management
- Secondary research
- At least 7 years' experience of both qual and quant research
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Brilliant commercial awareness
So if you're looking for variety, a great name on your CV and to diversify your skill-set, this opportunity could be right for you!