Account Manager - CRM
Account Manager opening at a leading, Soho-based customer engagement agency to work on a well known retail/food brand, working on a wide range of projects across a CRM remit and ATL support.
We have an agency network in 25 countries worldwide, work with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
We won this account in February 2017, and over the last year we have begun to build a great relationship with our clients, working on a wide range of projects across our CRM remit. They are based in Bradford and the team we work with are all really friendly, passionate and very hard working.
Our remit as their customer relationship management agency covers the following core areas:
- • Loyalty – growing their proposition, bedding in the newly launched clubs and helping create a brand new loyalty proposition for wine as well as launching an app for their loyalty card.
- • Local store support – tactical work to protect against competitor stores and also to launch newly refreshed stores. There is also a focus on lapsed customers and acquiring new ones.
- • ATL support – integrated through the line campaigns at key times of the year such as Christmas, Easter etc
Within those core areas our focus is on strategy and content creation across a complete range of formats and channels, predominantly email and direct mail.
As this is a retail client it is typically fast paced however, we are not a churn account and are looking to make a genuine impact for our clients, who look to us as the experts in our field.
As we are a small team, we are looking for an individual who can take ownership of the account day to day, allowing the Senior Account Manager to look at account growth opportunities with the ultimate aim to grow our remit. The individual should also be organised, passionate and enthusiastic with great attention to detail and with a preferable love of food!
What we need from you
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting, experienced Account/Campaign Manager to join an ambitious, close knit, and sociable team.
Experience in CRM and email delivery is favoured but ultimately, we are looking for someone who is competent and confident in showcasing the core client services skillset, is ambitious and has a strong willingness to learn, has a passion for delivering great work and puts the client at the heart of their approach.
The chosen candidate will report into the Senior Campaign Manager, however they need to be confident in their ability to manage their own projects and are trusted to do so, asking for help and working together across projects when needed.
Along with the Senior Campaign Manager & Account Executive, you will work together to be the ‘go-to’ points across the account and your responsibilities will include taking instructions from the client and managing their expectations; working with planning to produce briefs; stimulating the creatives; ensuring all departments are managed and kept in the loop; delivering the campaigns on time and on budget and retaining the client’s trust in you.
- Good knowledge of core processes for campaign development across print, e-mail, web, social and mobile technologies – from brief interrogation to final creative output
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to think on your feet
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Takes action / decisions with consideration for both client and agency interests
- Organisation and the ability to manage, prioritise and juggle multiple projects efficiently is key to this role.
- • Taking client briefs and writing internal creative briefs, engaging the necessary internal departments when required
- • Managing projects from start to completion, managing multiple clients and projects concurrently whilst ensuring internal processes are adhered to
- • Planning the requirements for project work - ensuring timelines are created and kept to, and estimates are developed and signed off by the client
- • Working with Planning teams to ensure campaign plans are developed and maintained
- • Project management of projects you are working on
- • Building client relationships with the client team and supporting them where necessary
- • Support Senior Campaign Manager on the account, ensuring they are kept up to date on progress and involved with key decisions where necessary including any delays or issues
- • Jointly running the internal and client status report with the Campaign Executive
- • Owning the accounts resource scheduling, and running an internal meeting to align the team’s resource requirements on a weekly basis with the Campaign Executive
- • Overseeing the straight to studio requirements with our studio artworkers and Campaign Executive