My client is a global media brand who provide a service to 18 million UK registered users and they're looking for a creative CRM Manager.
Working closely with the Global Head of CRM, you will be responsible for maximising retention for one of their key brands. This will involve working closely with the CRM team to manage emails campaigns across brands and territories as well as identifying and championing opportunities for future growth.
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing team to deliver against company retention targets
- Work with the Global Head of CRM to develop retention strategies and improve KPIs across all brands
- Own retention strategy by generating and implementing plans to increase retention across channels including email, onsite, social, display, push and content retargeting.
- Manage activity to drive conversion, cross, upsell and winback initiatives across all channels
- Manage implementation and migration to new CRM tech stack
- Work closely with the Analytics team and independently to create behavioral customer segmentation and the optimal retention reporting across the business
- Work in collaboration with Product teams to drive key product initiatives
- Manage a CRM Marketing Executive
- At least 4 years' CRM experience and experience working with cloud-based tools
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to think strategically and follow through with data-driven decisions
- Strong campaign planning skills - campaign planning, performance and reporting skills
- Knowledge of key email fundamentals (spam compliance, deliverability, bounces etc.)
- Good understanding of A/B testing, website usability, and conversation optimisation
- Strong communicator who is great at building relationships, working cross-functionally and managing 3rd party suppliers
If you're interested in the above and wish to be a part of a company who are passionate about building the best CRM team then get in touch.