This is a role for a proven PA to support CEO; a PA who is used to working in a fast paced, creative environment.
You will need to be hands on and able to take control of busy diaries, complex travel arrangements, intricate meeting management and more. You will be part of the PA team who have a strong bond, with regular PA events and collaboration on events or projects.
If you are proactive and can work independently and within a then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop within a strong and varied team.
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Proven creative PA experience
- Exceptional organisational skills with a methodical approach to work
- Extensive diary, travel and expense management
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities
- High attention to detail
- Office Admin
- Payments and expenses for office and director
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years of PA experience
- Experience of handling confidential information
- Excellent communication, organisation, planning and problem solving skills. High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Flexible (Must be able to work outside of regular working hours if and when necessary)
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confidence to liaise with contacts at all levels
- PowerPoint Skills
- PA experience supporting at a senior level
- Experience working within the professional services sector
- Flexible and hard-working
How to Apply Please send you're most up to date CV on the link below!