Commercial Director - Property
Commercial Director - Property
- A Commercial Director is required by The Lead Agency to head up our Property lead generation vertical.
- TLA is one of The Financial Times fastest growing 1000 companies in Europe for 2018.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be responsible for a new vertical within a very successful lead-generation business.
- We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about ‘prop-tech’ and who has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Central London
You will be joining The Lead Agency and taking responsibility for the growth and development of our new Property vertical. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated leader to take charge of a ‘start-up’ business harnessing the support and expertise of the wider company.
As the Commercial Director of Property, you will bring aspirational thinking and the proactiveness of an entrepreneur. This is a great chance to break into the property sector and mix-up its conventional functioning with a new way of thinking. You will have full autonomy on developing and delivering a ground-breaking new digital product that has the potential to disrupt multiple facets of the property industry.
You will be expected to a develop a product that delivers unique, sustainable value to consumers within the property industry, and to deliver the product successfully to market, encompassing all facets of the process, including digital marketing and commercial strategy.
We are looking for somebody with drive, passion, tenacity and vision, who is not afraid to take calculated risks.
The Commercial Director of Property will be an exceptional leader with a self-starting attitude and will be expected to:
- Drive the volume and quality of the vertical across all media channels using the highest level of innovation, integration and effectiveness
- Keep a tight rein on cost control
- Keep a close eye on performance and accountabilities
- Assist with Financial and performance reporting
- Have the overall responsibility for reaching financial targets and ensuring profitability against business targets
- Be the go-to person on product development, and build excellent relationships with all stakeholders, directors and senior management
- Build strong, effective and advisory relationships with our key partners
- Take the lead in pitches for new business as and when required, securing additional revenue streams into the business
- Build the national and international profile of the business and the TLA brand
- Outstanding management abilities gained in new media organisations
- Demonstrates a high degree of leadership, motivation, self-direction, and initiative in management activities
- Expertise in the residential property sector, with experience working with estate-agents, solicitors, surveyors, mortgage brokers and removal companies
- A robust working knowledge of the Proptech space and its expected evolution and impact on the wider market
- Experience of developing sales strategies within disruptor media companies
- Experience of operational improvement and structuring an SME
- Commercially focused with knowledge of property sales and large estate agency chains
- Familiarity with sourcing FCA compliant online media campaigns