Marketing Executive (Private Healthcare Group)
A Marketing Executive position for a rapidly growing UK private dental group in London.
A rapidly growing UK private dental group is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team in Central London. Backed by wealthy investors and servicing a breadth of high end and middle range clients, the start-up is revolutionising the way corporates conduct business with dentists and dental practice owners.
You will need to learn constantly and be adaptable to a start-up environment, and will support the dental practices across the group to execute their individual marketing plans, whilst supporting various marketing strategies from an internal level.
- Creating meaningful and engaging content for website and social media platforms.
- Leading on all social media platforms for the group, including growing and maintaining their web presence.
- Creating and optimising HTML email campaigns, and reporting on performance.
- Liaising with external creative agencies to design eye-catching marketing collateral.
- Conducting meetings with practice teams and analysing their requirements and budgets accordingly.
- You must be able to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs, as well as meeting tight deadlines.
- You will be a self-starter needing little direction and an ability to work with a sense of ownership and independence.
- Strong copywriting ability, including good working knowledge of using CMS Systems.
- Good social media management experience.
- Good email marketing experience, including HTML and email service platforms.
- Experience with basic image editing and design software.