Marketing Leader, C-Suite Membership Programme
This is a corporate membership programme consisting of business leaders Board and NED level, centred in a dedicated building in Mayfair. It aims to bring together key influencers and foster a community of people around the shared interests of building relationships and sharing insights to drive innovation and business success.
Your principal responsibility will be to devise and implement a marketing strategy to unlock the potential of the membership community and deliver the strategic objectives. You will be part of the broader programme leadership team, the Vice Chairman's office and relevant marketing leaders.
Good technical knowledge professional B2B propositions with a focus on relationship programmes and client experience is essential to ensure that you quickly gain credibility with stakeholders enabling you to listen and influence their needs, and help develop their thinking into effective marketing programmes and broader business initiatives.
You will be responsible for attracting, retaining and deepening relationships with the membership group to deliver value from this strategic investment. This would include branding, a content-led membership communication strategy and an innovative events programme.
- Project managing the development and delivery of a marketing strategy aligned to the firm and VC's plan
- Creating and delivering a member relationship communication programme and innovative events programme, driving awareness and retention
- Ensuring the proposition, branding and facilities remains aligned to our strategic objectives and a differentiated asset for the firm
- Implement a digitally-anchored engagement programme including the development of an app and immersive client experiences
- Researching and analysing membership data to deliver actionable insights on our community
- Maintaining strong relationships with relevant membership bodies and media
- Take responsibility for performance managing more junior members of the team, and for the coaching, mentoring and development of marketing assistants and executives
- A pragmatic, intuitive hands-on senior marketer, capable of handling multiple projects at once and able to act on their own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop relationships with both senior stakeholders and senior clients; a good communicator and display flexible and creative thought processes, tackling head-on the challenge of developing cutting-edge communication and events programmes to the membership
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and ideas on its application to a relationship marketing programme
- A strong appreciation for the importance of data analytics and client insights; a skilled user of management information to measure the success of programmes and events
- Unafraid to constructively challenge the status quo, using influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly sensitive to the need to achieve brand consistency, and be able to work closely and intuitively with the wider Marketing team and Partners to achieve this aim
- A proven track record within Marketing at Senior Manager or Head of level
- An experience of corporate membership programmes would be useful
- Experience within the professional services or senior hospitality industry
- Highly creative and innovative with a strong grasp on existing and emerging digital technologies