Social Media Senior Account Manager - Global Comms Agency
Job Title: Social Media Senior Account Manager - Global Communications Agency
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including a very generous holiday allowance, a contributory pension scheme, personal development budget, free breakfasts and snacks all day every day, regular social outings.
About The Global Communications Agency
A global communications agency with offices in 5 locations, and a headcount of around 200 are looking for a Social Media Senior Account Manager to join their Social and Content team. This agency leads the way when it comes to working with exciting and innovative brands. Their client roster is mostly made up of both B2B and consumer technology brands - from scale ups to multi-national organisations that are disrupting their industry or challenging the status quo.
Based in Central London, this agency have a great working culture and a real focus on the staff's work life balance offering flexibility for great work life balance as well as a great benefits package including a very generous holiday allowance and personal development budget.
About The Social Media Senior Account Manager Role
As a Social Media Senior Account Manager, you will be managing 2 or 3 of the agency's key accounts - a world-leading toys and games company, and a global satellite company. 50% of the role will be also to focus on account growth and new business, allowing you to own your clients and generate revenue for the wider agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Senior Account Manager:
* Take a lead role in owning client relationships, interacting with them daily to ensure objectives and timelines are met
* Own output across Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn, working closely with the Content and Insights teams
* Bring your knowledge of influencer marketing to the role, advising clients and internal teams on the best way to engage with relevant online and offline influencers
* Plan and execute paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube
* Take an active role in new business, making your mark on the agency.
About The Successful Social Media Senior Account Manager
If you are currently in a social media focused role, this could be the perfect next step in your career that will give you the opportunity to work with brands who are shaking up their industry.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Senior Account Manager:
* Circa 4 years' experience in specialist social and content, either agency-side or client-side with a strong record in delivering to different audiences
* A proven track record in delivering impactful and innovative social campaigns and community management across all social platforms
* A great communicator and ability to build long-lasting relationships.
The Social Media Senior Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Social Media Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.