Account Director - Integrated - London
My client is an independent boutique agency delivering integrated campaigns for numerous blue chip clients and they are looking for a savvy account director to join their growing team.
· Responsible for 3 key client accounts within the agency, and the client-agency relationships
· Ensuring the profitability and growth of client accounts
· Supporting the Strategic Planner in writing creative briefs and directing the strategic development of creative work
· Efficient and effective delivery of campaigns and projects
· Cross-selling agency services to ensure we maximise the value of each client relationship
· Set an example to the Account Management team in everything you do
· Develop strong relationships internally enabling you to get the best out of the agency for your clients
· Lead/participate in new business activity ensuring the agency is seen to extol best practice
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
· lead and inspire your team, clients, and other external partners
· be commercially astute, ensuring you maximise profitability on all accounts you are responsible for, forecasting accurately etc.
· be creatively minded, ensuring the highest quality output at all times, evaluating creative work and offering constructive feedback
· negotiate effectively, with clients and suppliers
· delegate tasks effectively
· be knowledgeable and passionate about the client’s business, and how integrated marketing campaigns can contribute to it's success