Senior Strategist - BTL Agency - London (6-9 month contract)
A BTL agency with offices in London and the South West is looking to hire a Senior Planner on a 9-month maternity contract.
The role will be based in their London offices with one day a week spent in Southampton.
With a mission to turn big and bold messaging into consumer changing behaviours and attitudes, the agency works with some of the biggest brands in the UK and dominate the activation space.
Working with Head of Planning you’ll deliver strategic thinking across a wide portfolio of clients, mainly through direct and digital channels. As well as helping to define the agency proposition you’ll drive understanding of strategy within the agency, enabling all teams to sell strategy to clients.
You’re a pro when it comes to running workshops, client briefing and planning sessions, adept at identifying key goals, objectives and challenges. You've got a proven track record in in uncovering key customer insight to develop strategy and creative propositions.
Confident at identifying opportunities, you’re able to make recommendations on well thought through solutions that change behaviour and get results. You’re able to get the best from creative teams, leading briefing sessions, and brainstorms to ensure the best work is delivered and on point strategically.
Some of the day to day
- Presenting strategic plans and proposals to clients
- Proactively identifying business opportunities
- Translate research and data into actionable insights
- Writing creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Drive the measurement of all campaigns within the agency.
- Assist with new business pitches
- Help to build and manage the planning team,
- Run, develop, manage and analyse research projects and workshops.
Who you are
- A Planner with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an agency environment
- A background in digital and direct planning
- Have a track record leading on brand activation campaigns
- Both a creative and lateral thinker
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in pitching
- Articulate - able to express yourself clearly and succinctly
- Calm under pressure
Some media planning experience is desirable
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.