New Business Development Account Manager
Create is a global production company with offices across Australia, Asia and Europe. It produces video and audio content, live experiential events and exhibitions for blue-chip companies. Create work with blue chip organisations such as; Coca-Cola, Media Owners like; Oath and Spotify and Media Agencies such as Mediacom MBA. Create has delivered first class solutions for clients since 2010 and has established a long-term customer base and operations across multiple markets. Click here to find out more.
A new role in the Client Services (Commercial) team - focusing on the events, experiential and video services of the business. The role will be focused on driving business from new customers, but where required will support account management of existing clients. The right candidate should have an entrepreneurial approach to targeting new business and must be comfortable with lead generation, making new approaches, cold-calling, meeting new clients, pitching, growing a pipeline, closing deals and driving ideas to deliver first-class solutions. 2-3 years working within an agency/media background would be beneficial, although not essential.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead generation - Identification and targeting of new clients within key sectors
- Driving revenue from new clients to meet targets and show tangible growth
- Account management of new clients bought on board, across their projects
- Support (where required) of account management of existing clients across their projects
- Writing creative proposals to answer client briefs
- Attending meetings to pitch ideas and services
- Tangible revenue growth from new business, in line with Client Services team goals
We are a close net team and are looking for an individual to add value and become a great asset to the business. Do you think you have what it takes to join the team?
Skills / Traits:
- Honed sales skillset – to successfully identify, progress and convert opportunities (and to upsell)
- Strong written skills – to write Keynote / Powerpoint presentations and budget documents
- Budgeting and pricing – understanding client budgets and achieving solutions within scope
- Creativity – and using a creative flair when approaching ideas and writing pitch proposals
- (Unofficial) leadership skills; knowing when to manage clients and colleagues across projects
- Organisation skills – to work under pressure, prioritise and remain focused on goals and targets
- Sociable and approachable character – great with people and with a passion for what Create does
- Motivated to work as part of a team
- Results and success driven
- Competitive salary - dependent on experience
- OTE bonus - calculated on a quarterly basis
- 28 days holiday – (including Holidays break of 3 days) plus All Public Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Tech support i.e. mobile phone, laptop
- Christmas/ summer parties
Apply with your full CV and your chosen method/format to convince Create why YOU are the right person to join the team in London.The closing date for applications to be considered for interview is 30th July 2018.