Client Services Director - digital and eCRM agency
Our Client is a renowned and award winning digital and eCRM agency, based in Central London. They have created a great name for themselves in the agency world over the years and have an impressive range of Clients across many different sectors including retail, telco, tech and entertainment for both B2B and B2C audiences.
With an experienced team they help their Clients strategically develop, create and implement effective eCRM and Digital communications that deliver outstanding results. And whatever their formula is, its been working for years!
They are also one of the few agencies that embrace a grown up attitude towards working off site. i.e you can work from home, the office or client location. Common sense is obviously required as you will have a team to manage but they won’t always be office bound either.
Due to expansion our client is seeking a Client Services Director who is well versed in both managing and developing key clients as well as team leadership experience. This role may also suit someone who feels they are at Business Director level and ready to step up and play a key role.
You will also be expected to develop the agency’s current client relationships and create new revenue streams within other departments and divisions as well as work closely with the CEO with regards to developing the agencies growth strategy and pitch scenarios.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Client Services Director who wants to get stuck in and be a primary voice within a growing and established agency.
To be considered for this role as Client Services Director you will have the following skills:
- Strategic thinker
- eCRM marketing experience
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly and maintain a strong understanding of client’s business
- Understands how to ‘play in’ at the right level across client relationships, without compromising ability and potential of others within the team.
- Strong face to face presentation skills, with a real focus client development
- Strong and effective communication skills – articulation, written word, presentation ability.
- Demonstrates effective communication and influencing skills across clients, senior leadership team and peer group.
- Inspiring / instilling leadership through strong mentoring behaviours.
- Makes well informed decisions, ensuring multiple viewpoints are considered where appropriate.
- Displays high levels of emotional intelligence – empathy, social skill and adaptability.
- Is an authentic leader – building high levels of trust and follow-ship amongst clients and agency team
In return for your skills as a Client Services Director our client offers a competitive package consisting of a basic salary ranging between £75-80k plus benefits.
If you think you are the outgoing and energetic Client Services Director who would like to play a key role within this agency then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and include your latest CV.
Apply for Client Services Director - digital and eCRM agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly