B2B Marketing Manager Europe - TV Ads
Fantastic new Marketing Manager position in a new team within the European Business for Smart TV Ads at a major consumer tech business based in Surrey. The Service Business Organisation on the European team is responsible for identifying, evaluating and determining new opportunities within the digital media industry with the goal of creating scalable services and businesses on top of the global footprint of European products. Working to build value for partners, advertisers and agencies through unique insights into content consumption (smart TVs) in the shifting media landscape.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the communications strategy of the TV Ads European business and helping build a loyal customer base. You will ensure the effective positioning and communication of the narrative for the business' cutting edge marketing solutions to be presented to senior executives at major brands and their agencies. You will work alongside sales and account management teams to help make an extraordinary brand building solution for advertisers and to ensure clients achieve their advertising goals.
- Support the Head of Marketing to implement elite consumer based trade marketing communication strategies and tactics across key media agencies, advertisers and trade marketing channels in the EU5 (UK, Germany, Spain, Italy and France) to increase brand awareness.
- You will activate a fully integrated brand communications plan for all products' launch activities.
- You will help determine and shape the positioning for TV Ads in Europe to drive commercial opportunities.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the wider team to build tactical marketing plans to drive revenue.
- Develop and localise marketing collateral, ensuring that all key stats and advertising opportunities are up to date. Working closely with the sales team to understand their needs and prioritise marketing activity accordingly.
- Support the team to implement the communication strategy for new product launches and larger brand awareness activity. Help determine clear positioning in the industry.
- Work closely with the team to identify key trade relationships across the EU5 and establish relationships with trade associations and highlight opportunities for the team (including key events/speaking opportunities).
- Support on all experiential activity and support the management of necessary external agencies.
Join an exciting brand led business taking on the next big challenges of the future. Great fast paced and agile work environment with plenty of opportunity, exceptional people and lots of innovation that makes a real difference pushing the boundaries of what's possible. A leader led learning environment with excellent formal development opportunities. Important that you're driven and resilient as things move at pace and you need to be able to keep up - very exciting environment at the sharp edge of tech and consumer products.
*Please note we try to respond to all applications but due to the volume we receive sometimes we're not able to get back to all unsuccessful candidates. If your application has been successful you can expect to hear from us within 2-5 days.