Senior Account Director/Business Director- New Business & Strategy (Sports)
Our client is seeking a marketing services professional, who is well versed in delivering integrated marketing solutions and has a proven track record of building campaigns that help clients deliver effective results. The ideal person will be highly charismatic presenter who is a strategic but a practical thinker, and has experience in counselling clients about how experiential and partnership marketing can add value to their business. You should love working in the experiential / sponsorship space, be brimming with ideas, grounded in smart strategic and practical thinking, and keen to deliver results. Most importantly, You will be a confident writer who is able to build proposals and agency credentials, in response to client briefs.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. New Business / Agency Marketing.
You will be able to develop and execute an effective new business and marketing strategy. Once new business opportunities have been unlocked, you will work alongside the agency creative and account teams to develop solutions and build pitches in accordance with client briefs, drawing on your knowledge of effective brand activation. You will manage and be responsible for the process and work closely with the Partners
2. Relationship Management.
3. Client Servicing.
4. Team Leadership. This role requires someone who is comfortable leading and inspiring pitch response teams. You will champion collaboration, both internally (with existing creative / digital / client servicing teams) and externally, with any relevant partner agencies/suppliers we work with.
• Minimum 6 years of integrated agency experience across marketing, comms, experiential and sponsorship
• Must have experience of having worked in the sponsorship (sports / music / entertainment) and brand experience industry
• Proven track record in business development (could be incremental business from existing client base but should include participating in new business also)
• Tenacity, perseverance and a passion for building business
• A thorough understanding of brand and consumer marketing terminology and concepts
• An understanding of how major sporting events
• Have both a passion and genuine interest in both the sponsorship and experiential space
• Experience working with blue-chip brands
Apply for Senior Account Director/Business Director- New Business & Strategy (Sports)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly