Brand Manager (Tanzania & UK)
Once in a lifetime Brand Manager opportunity to join a multi-award winning safari company being based in Tanzania
Brand Manager (Tanzania & UK) - £40,000-£45,000 - Tanzania
Established in 2003, this company is one of the world's most respect safari pioneers. Their internationally acclaimed safari camps occupy some of the most coveted wilderness locations in Africa. They have a reputation for quality and integrity among their global network and trade partners.
Responsibilities for this exciting Brand Manager role based in Tanzania include:
- working with the marketing director and key stakeholders to fully understand the brand, ethos and marketing activity across the business
- Analysing current brand and marketing strategy to highlight areas of weakness and build on current strengths
- communicating and championing the brand internally
- managing the marketing team and third party agencies to ensure all aspects of the brand's marketing activity are aligned
To be considered for this truly exciting Brand Manager opportunity you must have:
- solid consumer marketing B2C experience gained in either the Travel or Leisure industries
- a desire to travel and be comfortable for considerable periods 'away from home' as you will be working for the majority of the time in Tanzania
- strong strategic and analytical skills in order to maximise the marketing strategy and activity both on and offline (understand target customer behaviour and motivation in order to gain insight).
- experience working with key stakeholders including senior management team, marketing team, agencies, and trade partners
To be considered for this role you must have the consumer marketing experience gained in the Travel or Leisure sector. There is no flexibility on this and candidates without the prerequisite experience will be automatically declined. You will need to be available to live and work for the majority of the year in Arusha Tanzania with at least 3-4 visits back to the UK per year.
This is a fabulous opportunity for the right candidate - if that's you then please apply today!
Brand Manager (Tanzania & UK) - £40,000-£45,000 - TanzaniaIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.