Head of Digital Performance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Performance to lead a high performing team for a multichannel retail brand. You will be responsible for ensuring the right customers are seeing the right message at the right time, with a focus on measurement and ROI.
HEAD OF DIGITAL PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and deliver traffic and revenue to .com optimise all channels and levels.
- Lead and make recommendations on using performance channels to drive footfall in store
- Leading a culture of test and learn in all channels driving optimisation and innovation.
- Leading the SEO, Paid Search, Affiliates and Programmatic Display channel outputs.
- Accountable for measurement and attribution of all performance marketing activity to optimise return on investment and cost per acquisition
- Key business partner with Marketing teams and Digital Team.
- Setting clear objectives and development plans for direct reports and ensuring they are set up for success
- Developing ongoing relationships with Google & Facebook
HEAD OF DIGITAL PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional understanding and experience of optimising all Digital Marketing channels as well developing cross device strategies
- Deep understanding of the latest Ad Tech/Mar Tech solutions
- Proficient in developing cross channel audience/data strategies
- Excellent communication and people skills, managing agencies
- Driven and expert in delivering long term ROI
- Able to deal with large, complex, matrix organisations with changing and competing priorities
- An analytical mind-set, adept at numeracy and strong understanding of algorithmic attribution.
Apply for Head of Digital Performance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly