Web Production Manager
Job Title: Web Production Manager - Global B2B Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 plus annual bonus programmes and generous holiday
About The Global B2B Marketing Agency
A global marketing agency who provide their B2B clients with state-of-the-art innovative marketing strategies to best engage their customers worldwide. Executing their digital marketing strategies across 80+ countries globally, their marketing solutions including web production, social media marketing and mobile application development have helped this global marketing agency to shape the dynamic and evolving world of digital marketing.
A focus on the production of email and web content through methods such as building landing pages enables this digital marketing agency to optimise their creative and strategic marketing solutions.
About The Web Production Manager Role
As a Web Production Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established B2B marketing environment. You will be responsible for working on the production of email and web content for one client - a multinational financial management software company.
Key Responsibilities for the Web Production Manager:
* Take ownership over the creation and delivery of highly targeted, personalised email communications
* Build of HTML emails utilising dynamic content where appropriate
* Making requested content and/or design updates, including completing graphic production tasks (slicing images, optimizing for mobile)
* Manage and oversee thorough testing and quality assurance procedures
* Meeting agreed client deadlines and proactively managing client expectations
You are a fast learning, flexible individual with a keen eye for detail who works well under pressure. Using your excellent communication and organisational skills to meet client requirements efficiently, you will thrive in this career-advancing opportunity.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Web Production Manager:
* Circa 2 years' experience, with experience in email/digital production
* Experience of using marketing automation tool Marketo as well as Email/Campaign systems
* Experience with Internet technology, HTML, CSS
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
* Confident written and verbal communication skills, the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
* Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member both in house with the marketing agency and onsite with their client
The Web Production Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Web Production Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Apply for Web Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly