Ecommerce Web Producer
Major Players are working with a well known and popular luxury fashion brand who are looking for a Web Producer to join their Global E-Commerce team.
A leading fashion designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear with retail stores in New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. Products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewellery, men's and women's ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
The Web Producer will be responsible for supporting the global web production and e-commerce operations team in updating and maintaining the e-commerce and content websites related to the global business. You'll be helping to manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth and efficient website updates including production updates, trafficking creative assets, code changes, and collaborating on new site initiatives across all e-commerce and content properties. As such you will:
- Facilitate global cross functional communication around all web production activities
- Collaborate with Site Merchants on all website preparation and all site updates
- Be a client advocate for internal business partners and external clients to ensure the development of best-in-class web and mobile services as well as the business processes to create outstanding client experiences.
- Help to manage key tools and processes such as content management, code repository, static assets & image hosting
- Liaise with Creative Services team to manage delivery of all website assets and copy
- Work with IT/Development teams on requirements gathering, issue logging and tracking and ongoing maintenance of all global e-commerce websites
- Help with the testing and launch of desktop and mobile websites for all global properties
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
Assist with web production process definition, optimisation and implementation
- Assist in managing the global cross-team website and content publishing calendars
- 2-4 years' experience in a fast-paced, high volume e-commerce web production or content management role
- E-commerce platform experience (ATG, Demandware, Hybris, Websphere, Magento)
- An understanding of responsive design
- Experience of GIT and JIRA a plus
- Experience supporting a global brand and teams
- Detail-oriented with superior follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, ownership and accountability for business
- A collaborative team player with great initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the fastest growing part of their business, the studio is buzzing with a great creative atmosphere and they have some exciting plans over the next few years.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.